Healthy skin needs about 20 minutes of sun exposure daily… but it’s important to soak up the sun safely, especially during the hot summer months! Use these safe hours, between 6-10am and 5-9pm to enjoy your outside activities. The dangerous UV light usually happens between 11-3pm, so plan indoor activities in those times. See more below on how to protect against ticks and mosquitoes!
Look how we can help you!
|GypsySun REPAIRS your skin|
– Restoring health on a cellular level
– Calms and relaxes your skin and your body after exposure to the sun.
– Relieves sunburn fast – just shake and spray – NO TOUCHING NEEDED
– Use it every day after sun exposure to keep your skin soft and supple.
See more here.
|Level 3 Moisturizers|
– Residue free!
– Extra light & absorbs fast
– Let your skin breathe
– 8-10 SPF (from the plants)
– No fillers, no water, no synthetics
– Healthier skin from head to toe!
– Use in your bathwater for a most delightful experience!
– There are 10 formulas to choose from. Use the Lemon Laughs at night to reduce skin discolorations or choose a different formula for day time use.
– See more here.
|Alywillow Lip Balms|
– Made of pure plants and organic beeswax.
– Nothing synthetic!
– Super moisturizing to RESTORE your lips
– 8-10 SPF is naturally from the plants
– See more here.
– Repels mosquitoes, flies and more…
– Apply properly BEFORE or AFTER the bite.
– So safe you can use it on babies and even inhale it in!
– Read more here.
– Use Fortify or Disinfect Now to repel ticks and relieve painful bumps and bug bites.
– Disinfect Now is premixed and easy to use. It’s great for reducing germs or spray it on your skin and clothing to repel ticks.
– Use Fortify as a spot treatment on bumps or painful bites (follow the directions) or dilute to make your own spray.